These are programs that provide a graphical interface to dcRAW, with varying levels of visual feedback.
If you created or know about another Windows/Mac Graphical Front-End for dcRAW, please let me know so that I can include it here.
— Francisco J Montilla
Mac OS X Graphical Interfaces
- Chocoflop — A "Nice Image Editor for the Mac", provides a "Nice GUI for dcRAW import" into the main image editing application.
- Rawker — Rawker is an application whose main goal is to batch develop RAW files using either OS X CoreImage engine, or dcRAW's, providing visual feedback to parameter changes (not all dcRAW parameters are accesible still).
Windows Graphical Interfaces
- DCRawUI — A simple, no-frills dcRAW interface (page seems to have problems)
- MEGUI — Very complete Graphical interface to dcRAW (English and Spanish available). Right now in its v4 incarnation.
OS/2 Graphical Interfaces
- PMRAW — Graphical Interface for the OS/2 and eCS operating systems, in English and German.